EXIT King Realty
1804 Tamiami Trail S
Venice, FL 34293
- Certified Short Sale Agent, Ce
Click on this link to search for other properties on my other web site Homes for sale in Sarasota / Bradenton
Let me show you how we sell your home just click on link. Marketing you property
Professional Profile:As a successful Realtor my primary objective is to assist, manage and sell homes and properties in a timely manner and achieve the highest value for the you in the shortest amount of time. I will work with you to provide a smooth transition for the sale and closing of all your property.
Personal Profile: I am a hardworking, organized individual dedicated to my work; love what I do, love the challenges.
Professional Experience :
Primary Functional Expertise
- Exit Realty July 2012
- Mega Realestate Agent 2005-2012 Keller Williams Realty, Lakewood Ranch, FL.
- I was the single Top Producing Agent of over 172 agents at Keller Williams Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota office. I have been an REO agent for the Bank of America for over 5 years and Wells Fargo for over 3 years.
- Last year I personally did 13 million dollars in sales and closed 92 units and was presented a special award at the Keller Williams Family Reunion in New Orleans
- Vice President/Investor Sterling Senior Services. 1997 – 2008 Heron Houses ALF
- As one of the 1st Heron House Assisted Living Facility Investors I became familiar with financial and physical requirements of Assisted Living Buildings. I was asked to join the companies executive team as an operational buyer for existing and future communities. I was responsible for budgeting and managing 250 employees as well as overseeing the actual purchasing requirements. In this time frame I did the interior design for 5 ALF communities in Florida and one in San Francisco as well as a Maternity Centre affiliated with one of these communities. I was state licensed in FL and CA and personally worked as the Executive Director and ran 2 of these communities until a full census was achieved.
- Owner/Operator. 1992-2004 Robin’s Seafood House, St. Petersburg, FL
- I renovated and did the started up for a new family style restaurant and gift shop in St. Petersburg Florida. I had 13 employees and the restaurant seated 130 guests. I directed every aspect of the business,s start up obligations including building construction, purchasing requirements, staff training and the overseeing of daily restaurant/gift shop operations.
Secondary Functional Expertise
- Prior to 1992
- I have 20 years of experience in printing production and managed over 120 employees
Additional Functional Expertise
- As a successful Realtor I find my Interior Design and Landscaping vision,as well as my construction, budgeting experience and community contacts to be an enormous asset in helping both buyers and sellers.
"She has handled several properties for me, always professional and responsive. Good insight into sales pricing and market--I've always been pleased with results. She's become my go to for listing properties!"
-Jennifer Burke, Client
"Lisa sold our property in record time. She was knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her without hesitation."
-Vivian Perrin, Client
"I would recommend Andrea to anyone looking to buy, sell or invest in Real Estate. Andrea is very knowledgeable and experienced in Real Estate. She offers excellent communication skills, is hard working and has been successful in selling many homes. She has been a great mentor to me."
-Jenna Vikse, Colleague
"I would like to recommend Nathan for your Real Estate needs because Nathan is great at researching property information and is very thorough. He has a back round in bank/ financing as well, so he is knowledgeable. "
-Jenna Vikse, Colleague