- License #:
Click on this link to search for other properties on my other web site Homes for sale in Sarasota / Bradenton
Let me show you how we sell your home just click on link. Marketing you property
Professional Profile:As a successful Realtor my primary objective is to assist, manage and sell homes and properties in a timely manner and achieve the highest value for the you in the shortest amount of time. I will work with you to provide a smooth transition for the sale and closing of all your property.
Personal Profile: I am a hardworking, organized individual dedicated to my work; love what I do, love the challenges.
Professional Experience :
Primary Functional Expertise
- Exit Realty July 2012
- Mega Realestate Agent 2005-2012 Keller Williams Realty, Lakewood Ranch, FL.
- I was the single Top Producing Agent of over 172 agents at Keller Williams Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota office. I have been an REO agent for the Bank of America for over 5 years and Wells Fargo for over 3 years.
- Last year I personally did 13 million dollars in sales and closed 92 units and was presented a special award at the Keller Williams Family Reunion in New Orleans
- Vice President/Investor Sterling Senior Services. 1997 – 2008 Heron Houses ALF
- As one of the 1st Heron House Assisted Living Facility Investors I became familiar with financial and physical requirements of Assisted Living Buildings. I was asked to join the companies executive team as an operational buyer for existing and future communities. I was responsible for budgeting and managing 250 employees as well as overseeing the actual purchasing requirements. In this time frame I did the interior design for 5 ALF communities in Florida and one in San Francisco as well as a Maternity Centre affiliated with one of these communities. I was state licensed in FL and CA and personally worked as the Executive Director and ran 2 of these communities until a full census was achieved.
- Owner/Operator. 1992-2004 Robin’s Seafood House, St. Petersburg, FL
- I renovated and did the started up for a new family style restaurant and gift shop in St. Petersburg Florida. I had 13 employees and the restaurant seated 130 guests. I directed every aspect of the business,s start up obligations including building construction, purchasing requirements, staff training and the overseeing of daily restaurant/gift shop operations.
Secondary Functional Expertise
- Prior to 1992
- I have 20 years of experience in printing production and managed over 120 employees
Additional Functional Expertise
- As a successful Realtor I find my Interior Design and Landscaping vision,as well as my construction, budgeting experience and community contacts to be an enormous asset in helping both buyers and sellers.